Program & Service Reviews
BreakPoint Solutions’ consultants bring extensive personal leadership experience to the area of program and service reviews. In addition to this leadership experience, our consultants have experience in conducting program and service reviews in a variety of different sectors.
Program and service reviews often encompass:
- Internal and external environmental assessments (e.g., SWOT analysis, literature review);
- Engagement/communication with executive sponsor, steering committee or similar entity to ensure alignment between consultant and leadership on review expectations and deliverables;
- Internal and external stakeholder engagement either individually, via focus groups or similar in-person or virtual information-gathering efforts (e.g. surveys);
- Thematic analysis of information gathered;
- Analysis of program or service performance in terms of a variety of relevant criteria;
- Options review, testing, and refinement;
- Communications support; and
- Post-engagement evaluation and implementation support as required.
In all cases, BreakPoint endeavors not just to develop a “plan” or come up with recommendations. We work with our clients to establish the basis for, if not the details of, an action plan. We work to equip our clients with the tools and capacity to move the plan forward. In this way, BreakPoint mirrors a coaching approach to consulting that characterizes much of our work with individual leaders.