Coach Approach for Leaders
Coach Approach for Leaders is a skills training program that takes place over 3 half-days. The program develops a solid foundation of coaching skills that anyone can transfer to the work they do. Learners leave this program with highly effective coaching skills and powerful tools and practice enabling them to approach any situation through a coach approach.
When: June 1, 8 & 15, 2018 (three consecutive Friday mornings): 8:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Where: College Plaza, 8215 - 112 Street NW, Edmonton, AB 2nd floor conference facilities.
Course includes 2 (forty-five minute) group-coaching sessions; to be scheduled following course completion.
Sign up on or before May 11, 2018 to receive this course for $795.00. Register after May 11, 2018 for $995.00; 10 participants will be required to run this course. Registration fee does not include GST, nor material costs.
Course material is required; an additional $150.00/participant.
Drawing from a strong knowledge base in the professional coaching industry, this program moves participants into a new way of communicating.
Learners acquire tools that move them:
- from talking at others to new ways of listening;
- from building walls to building trust;
- from telling others what to do to asking powerful questions to achieve results; and
- from problem solving for others to developing resourceful, self-reliant problem solvers.
Coaching Out of the Box® promises to:
- Keep it simple yet transformative through learning;
- make the coaching concepts come alive through experiential learning;
- make the experience easy and fun for busy people to learn and easily apply new skills.
Coaching Out of the Box® includes 8-10 hours of instruction (in person or online) and 2 (forty-five minute) group-coaching sessions; delivery of the program can be tailored to meet an organization's specific scheduling needs. Contact us to learn more.
Sarah Thomas and Dale Cooney are both International Coach Federation (ICF) certified and licensed trainers of Coaching Out of the Box®.
Contact us to learn how this program can be tailored to fit the needs of your organization.