Leading, Implementing and Sustaining Change
Every sector, every business, every individual feels the pressure of a constantly changing environment in which they function. Successfully navigating change is not a matter of chance. It is a matter of leadership, sustained commitment, and a well thought out plan (including contingency plans – because change happens!)
The workshop/seminar can be tailored in a number of different ways and formats from keynote address to 1 and 2-day interactive workshop.
- Recognize – and own – the leader’s role in change.
- Appreciate the need for a formal change management strategy.
- Understanding models of change and key principles for successful change.
- Understanding and managing resistance to change.
- Sustaining the change effort and reaping the rewards.