A growing number of organizations recognize the value in building a coaching culture that offers employees at all levels the opportunity to grow their skills, enhance their value and reach their professional goals. This program will introduce individuals to the concept of coaching conversations and coaching moments that occur on a day-to-day basis. By the end of this program individuals will have learned basic skills for communicating using a coaching style. As well they will have the opportunity to explore how this will assist them to empower others and build capacity in their organization through coaching.
Included in this program will be Coaching 5/5/5TM, a program that is recognized by the International Coach Federation. This program will introduce coaching skills, method and principles and draws from the most advanced knowledge-base in the coaching field and is translated into a simple, intuitive and highly transferable framework that is easy to use in an organizational setting.
Some of the skills that will be introduced are:
- Multi-dimensional listening.
- Encouraging action, growth and new awareness.
- Asking powerful questions that accelerate development and new insights.
- Catalyzing bigger, bolder actions.
- Establish meaningful and motivating goals and workable plans to achieve them.
Participants will learn skills so to move:
- From talking at others to new ways of listening
- From building walls to building trust.
- From telling others what to do to asking powerful questions.
- From harsh truths to productive feedback.
- From problem solving for others to developing resourceful, self-reliant problem solvers.
Once this part of the training has been completed participants will continue to learn about the use of these skills in their daily work activities. Included in this will be discussion on the advantages of developing a coaching culture as a way to improve engagement, problem-solving skills and build capacity within others.
The length of this program is 3, 7-hour workshop days for a total of 21 hours of training.
- Day 1 will introduce coaching and the rationale for “Why coaching, why now?”
- Day 2 will focus on coaching skills, coaching process and coaching principles.
- Day 3 will build on the previous learning from the first two days and develop into coaching cultures as an organizational tool to build employee engagement and develop a creative environment for problem-solving and capacity building.
All participants will receive a certificate indicating they have competed the Coaching 5/5/5TM training program. As well all attendees will receive a Letter of Completion.
Instructors of the program are all ICF certified coaching as well as trainers for Coaching Out of the Box, Coaching 5/5/5TM.
Location of this program is determined based on participant location. BreakPoint Solutions is happy to offer this program to individuals and organizations who are moving towards a culture of coaching.
This program is developed for organizations who want to develop a coaching culture. Organizations that register 15 or more participants receive a a rate of $275/person plus GST plus $130.00/participant for materials. For organizations registering less than 15 people the program will be costed accordingly.